13 September 2012

More Gigamesh: Triple J mix


I'm a little miffed as Gigamesh is touring this autumn but not coming to Dublin. I think it might be worth a jaunt over to London in November, an annual self-present I usually reserve for when Chromeo plays there. (Although Flight Facilities are touring too and not coming to Dublin OR London, and as my mate Passi lives in Rome I might have go there to see them. Poor me!) Anyway, here's a mix Gigamesh did, replete with his own tunes, remixes and various other delights:


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
Gigamesh - All My Life
Junior Byron - Dance To The Music (Gigamesh Version)
Moon Boots - Sugar
Kindness - Gee Up (Erol Alkan's Extended Rework)
Haim - Forever
Felipe Sá - Party Rock (Marius Vareid Remix)
Gigamesh - Dream On
Gigamesh - Don't Stop
Little Boots - Headphones (Dimitri From Paris Remix)
Dublin Aunts - Heartbreak Reputation (Dropout Orchestra Remix)
xxx- xxx
Del Stranger - Don't Lose Control (Faze Action Edit)
Future Unlimited - Golden (Mighty Mouse Vocal Remix)
xxx- xxx
Penelopes - Summer Life (Gigamesh Remix)
Melee - Superheaven
Ladyhawke - Sunday Drive (Gigamesh Remix)

I posted another brilliant Gigamesh mix here, and a Flight Facilities one here, while I'm at it.

For more info and tour details check out gigameshmusic.com/tour/
Also soundcloud.com/gigamesh

No comments:

Post a Comment