26 June 2020

Brand new exclusive Mix - The Light Side of The Swoon - by Pete Dancer


Awesome artwork by Pete

A brilliant new Swooner mix thanks to deadly Wicklow DJ Pete Dancer! Serious party vibes that I know all the Swooner fans are gonna love, thanks Pete! 
From Pete: it's the summer , we are missing the festivals so I thought I’d put together a mix of party tunes with a couple of my current obsession (old speed garage tunes) thrown in near the end '

If the player doesn't show up for some reason click here

Tracklist
Dolly Parton -Jolene ( Todd terje edit) 
Ron basejam- deep & meaningless ( is the word) ( killer whale italo remix) 
Bill withers - harlem(4am remix) 
Morgan Geist- Margherita ( hot edit) 
Claptone-Cream 
Session victim - the haunted house 
Demou & Pete Dorling - 18 months later 
Inner city - big fun ( Kenny hawkes remix) 
Gay Marvine - I wish we are were nude 
Ryan Blyth - you can't hide 
Bizarre Inc - I'm gonna get you 
Cassius - 99 remix 
Shakedown - at night ( shakedown galactic boogie) 
Donna summer - I feel love ( afrojack remix) 
Basement jaxx - miracles keep on playin ( red alert remix) 
Phoenix - if I ever feel better, I'll go to the disco 
187 lockdown - kung fu
Azzido de bass - dooms night ( timo mass remix) 
Bronski beat - smalltown boy ( arnaud rebotini remix)

In the before time, Pete ran and DJd at Resurrection, and hopefully will again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment