03 February 2015

Flamingo Pier Mix by Rocco Raimundo


A deadly funk and disco mix from Rocco Raimundo ahead of his appearance at what sounds like an unbelievable Valentine's weekend in Waiheke Island in New Zealand. I was on Waiheke Island once a long time ago. I am very jealous. VERY!
 

Tracklist:
1. Mandrill - Getting In The Mood
2. Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know
3. The Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way (Vocal)
4. Black Cock - Shine On
5. George Benson - Give Me The Night
6. Inner Life - I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair)
7. Sonny Jenkins & The New York Potpourri Strings - That Friday Pay
8. Chic - I Want Your Love (Todd Terje Edit)
9. Andres - Just A Player
10. Skyy - Here's to You (Dims Body and Soul Re-Edit)
11. Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face
12. Logg - Dancing Into The Stars (Original 12-Inch Mix)
13. Prince Language - I Washed You
14. Stephen Encinas - Disco Illusion
15. Made In USA - Never Let You Go (Theo Parrish Re-Edit)
16. Ray Mang - Love Dancing
17. Michael Jackson - PYT (The Reflex Revision)
18. Bileo - You Can Win

I posted another sweet Rocco mix previously - check it out here.
Check out the event here.

soundcloud.com/rocco-raimundo
facebook.com/pages/Rocco-Raimundo
twitter.com/RoccoRaimundo
twitter.com/theflamingopier

No comments:

Post a Comment