25 June 2013

Helios : Shoreline Mix


Currently in post Body and Soul festival recovery mode right now so this chill dance set from Helios is helping bring me back to an acceptable level of being alive. Lots of soothing Poolside, Joakim, French Express artists and the odd space laser noise to cure what ails you. And by you I mean me.
 
If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
01. Everything - Poolside
02. Do You Believe (Kartell Remix) - Poolside
03. Paradisco (Joakim Remix 'Tropicool Re-Gooch') - Charlotte Gainsbourg
04. Nothing Gold (Todd Terje Mix) - Joakim
05. ??? - Le Youth
06. When I Looked At You - Rogue Vogue
07. Memories - Le Youth
08. Doing What I Got - Isaac Tichauer
09. Since I Don't Have You - Jonas Rathsman
10. Every Time I Think of You (Satin Jackets Remix) - Flamingo Drive
11. Whatcha Wanna - Only Children
12. Running From feat. Violetness (Original Mix) - Moon Boots
13. Hermes feat. Ghostape [future classic] - Pharao Black Magic
14. Headphones (Moon Boots remix) - Little Boots
15. The Edge (Aeroplane Remix) - Yuksek
16. Wild Youth (Goldroom Remix) - Shelby Grey
17. Hollywood (The Magician Remix) - RAC
18. Blue Jeans (Penguin Prison Remix) - Lana Del Rey
19. I Love To Move In Here (Holy Ghost! Remix) - Moby
20. Memory (Le Crayon Remix) - Peter & The Magician

This is a more recent mix of his, also pretty good, a little bit more upbeat but nothing too heavy:


If you can't see the above box, click here

soundcloud.com/iamhelios

No comments:

Post a Comment