17 April 2013

The Nerdist podcast #340: Walton Goggins


I don't usually post about things to do with TV but I came across this podcast called The Nerdist (which is massively popular, I am so with it) and this episode is an interview with Walton Goggins. My mate Stuart and I had just been talking about Walton Goggins recently because of his amazing name and mad acting skillz (he played Shane in The Shield and still plays Boyd Crowder in Justified, and is brilliant in both) and then I listen to this and it turns out he is hilarious as well, and really interesting AND has an Oscar for a short film he made, AND generally seems to be a total legend. If you like him in either of those TV shows, you should check this out. Or check it out and then go and watch those TV shows post haste!

(Jump to minute 3.40 to get straight to the interview)


If you can't see the above box, click here.

If you like this kind of thing, you might also like the podcast I recently posted where Har Mar Superstar interviews Gavin McInnes, click here to check it out.

nerdist.com/
soundcloud.com/the-nerdist

No comments:

Post a Comment