31 March 2013

LeBron: Mixtape for Breakbot


Insanely funky disco mix from LeBron; check out that tracklist. Amazingly put together as well.


If you can't see the above box, click here

Tracklist:
1. Delegation - Stand Up
2. Neddy Smith - Give it Up
3. Limit – Crimes of Passion
4. BB & The Q Band – Genie
5. Second Image - Starting Again
6. Ritchie Family - I'll do my best
7. Atlantic Starr - Love Me Down
8. Chic – I Want Your Love
9. La Toya Jackson - A Taste of You
10. Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO
11. Kashif - Help yourself to my love
12. 52nd Street - I can't let you go
13. The Blackbyrds – Mysterious Vibes
14. Leroy Hutson – So In Love With You
15. Amii Stewart - Friends
16. Stacy Lattisaw - Feel my love tonight
17. Stacy Lattisaw - Dynamite
18. The System – You Are in My System
19. Chic - My Forbidden Lover
20. Shock - That's A Lady
21. High Inergy - All Of You
22. Prince – Lavaux
23. Chic - You Got Some Love For Me
24. Sister Sledge – Easy Street
25. Michael Jackson – Heal The World
26. Sparks - Tryouts For The Human Race
27. Ron Ayres - Chicago
28. Kool & The Gang – Be My Lady
29. Aurra - Checking You Out
30. Star point – Im so crazy about you baby
31. Barbara Mason – Another Man
32. Network – I need You
33. The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
34. Charms - givin it up
35. Kano – Cant hold Back Your Lovin
36. Aaron Broomfield – Polyphase
37. Gayle Adams - I'm Warning You
38. Gayle Adams – Love Fever
39. New Paradise – Sophistication
40. Chaka Khan – Fate
41. General Caine – Girls
42. DJ Mehdi – Pocket Piano
43. Daft Punk - Ouverture
44. Midnight Juggernauts - Twenty Thousand Leagues
45. Sound Factory – Understand This Groove
46. Chaka Khan – Fate (LeBRON ‘85 Edit)
47. BB & The Q Band – On The Beat
48. Michael Jackson – Thriller
49. Birdy Nam Nam – Defient Order (Breakbot Remix)
50. Kwick – Too Lonely
51. Rose Royce – Love Don’t Live here Anymore
52. Pino D’angio – Ma Quala Idea
53. Gene Dunlop – Party With Me
54. Cherrelle – Saturday Love
55. The Korgis - Everybody's got to learn some time
56. Gene Dunlop Band – Love Nights
57. The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
58. Force – Tender Love
59. Norma Jean – I Believe In You
60. Michael Jackson – Up Again
61. Leon Haywood - That Sweet Woman of Mine
62. The O’jays – Brady
63. Sister Sledge – How to Love

LeBron on Facebook
soundcloud.com/samroney

No comments:

Post a Comment