22 November 2012

More Night Plane - live Le Bain set and new 'Heartbeat' E.P.


Check out this great live set Night Plane did for Le Bain night club in New York a couple of months ago - "these are all my tunes, I do a live PA. Exceptions: whatever the first tune is, which is from the end of zev's set. hey chica at 29:30 is a derrick carter remix of tony senghore which I just like having in my set. and the beach house tune at the end is my illegal bootleg re-edit" - some lovely, quality deep house and includes his new tune 'Heartbeat' just out on Soul Clap records, a more rock-based house tune. Very enjoyable set:


If you can't see the above box, click here.

I've been a fan of Night Plane since I came across a great podcast he did for Kreativa ages ago- (check that out here) so was happy to hear his Heartbeat E.P. would be the first release on Soul Clap's new label.

The E.P is streaming over on FACT mag -  Listen to it here.

Also:
I posted a Soundwall podcast by Soul Clap previously, check it here.
And if you're into the whole Wolf+Lamb, Soul Clap thing you should check out a mix they did celebrating ten years of Double Standard Records here.

doublestandardrecords.com/
wolflambmusic.com/

soulclap.us/
factmag.com/
soundcloud.com/lebain_thestandardny

No comments:

Post a Comment