06 April 2012

Swiss Lips mix

try this at home, kids

Swiss Lips did a really quality mix for Dazed Digital, you can stream it here, it's got a lot of my favourite things in it - Gold Panda, Magician remix, Friendly Fires... no download as of yet but when I find one I'll stick it up.

UPDATE 15.4.12: You can download it now:



Tracklist:
1. Gabriel - Joe Goddard
2. I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) - Lykke Li
3. Forgive - Tourist
4. Vanilla Minus - Gold Panda
5. U Got The Power (Artigo Retro Remix) - Swiss Lips
6. Hurting (Tensnake Remix) - Friendly Fires
7. Feeling - G.Vump
8. Tapes & Money - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
9. Explorers - Lone
10. Let The Beat Control Your Body (Ft. Louisahhh!) - Brodinski

Swiss Lips only have 3 songs so far but they are 3 pretty great songs. They just signed a 4 album deal with Sony so presumably they'll have to make lots more songs. Check out the three though, I think the last one 'Grow' is my favourite:



swisslips.com


No comments:

Post a Comment