16 April 2012

Eton Messy mix no. 2


I don't know much about these guys but they make a mean mix and they seem to like pretty girls a lot. And I like their name. It's pretty much a win-win-win situation. 



Tracklist:
1. XXXY - This Much
2. Danglo - Did I love?
3. Pale - Worst Job Of Good Luck
4. Becoming Real - Snow Drift Love
5. Deebs - You (In My World)
6. Max Ulis - D.I.Y.
7. EPLP - Blue Evening
8. Treasure Fingers - Rooftop Revival (Kastle remix)
9. Arapaima - Bine -
10. Cairo - Sudden Expectations -
11. HaHaHa & Raksha - Intercourse
12. Fort Romeau - SW9
13. Eliphino - More Than Me
14. Emeli Sande - Daddy (Disclosure remix)
15. Dauwd - What's There
16. Heim - Only U

http://soundcloud.com/etonmessy
They also have a quality you tube channel called 'Beauty and the Beats' - check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment