28 March 2017

The Notorious B.I.G. 'Life After Death' 20th Anniversary Mixtape by DJ Matman


Is there anything better than a mix with quality tunes and also the tunes that those tunes sampled mixed in? If there is, I don't wanna know about it.

"To mark the 20th anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Life After Death', our buddy DJ Matman has put together this heavy tribute mixtape featuring album tracks, remixes, and original sample material."



Tracklist:
01. Bobby Caldwell - My Flame
02. The Notorious B.I.G. - Sky's The Limit
03. Screamin' jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
04. The Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
05. Al Green - The Letter
06. The Notorious B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight
07. Public Enemy - Shut 'Em Down (Pete Rock Remix) Matman Intro Edit
08. The Notorious B.I.G. - Ten Crack Commandments
09. Les McCann - Vallarta
10. Barbara Mason - Another Man
11. The Notorious B.I.G. - Another
12. Liquid Liquid - Cavern
13. The Notorious B.I.G. - Nasty Boy (Bad Boy Remix) Matman Aca In Edit
14. The Notorious B.I.G. - Nasty Boy
15. Rene & Angela - I Love You More
16. The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Jay-Z - I Love The Dough
17. Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce (Matman Intro Edit)
18. The Notorious B.I.G. - Going Back To Cali
19. Herb Alpert - Rise
20. Doug E. Fresh And M. C. Ricky D (aka Slick Rick) - La-Di-Da-Di
21. The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
22. Andreas Vollenweider - Belladonna
23. The Notorious B.I.G. - I Got A Story To Tell
24. Schoolly D ‎– P.S.K.-What Does It Mean?
25. The Notorious B.I.G. - B.I.G. Interlude
26. Richard Evans - Close To You
27. Al Green - I'm Glad Your Mine
28. Biz Markie - Biz Is Goin' Off
27. The Notorious B.I.G. - What's Beef?
28. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
29. The Notorious B.I.G. - Mo Money Mo Problems Matman Aca Out Edit
30. Asha Puthli - Space Talk
31. The Notorious B.I.G. - The World Is Filled...
32. Diana Ross - Missing You
33. The Notorious B.I.G. - Miss U
34. The Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Thugs
35. Billy Preston - I Wonder Why
36. The Notorious B.I.G. - Nobody Til Somebody (Enuff Demo Mix)
37. The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)
38. Al Green - For The Good Times
39. The Notorious B.I.G. - My Downfall
40. The Notorious B.I.G. - #! *@ You Tonight
41. The Notorious B.I.G. - Last Days (OG Havoc Demo Mix)
42. The Whispers - Hey, Who Really Cares
43. The Notorious B.I.G. - N%$%*s Bleed
44. The Notorious B.I.G. - Playa Hater (acapella)
45. The Delfonics - Hey Love

soundcloud.com/wax-poetics

1 comment: