02 July 2014

Push Music Mixtapes


Only just discovered these Push Music mixtapes and I'm delighted I did; they are right up Swooner Avenue. Check out this one - a sweet 1 hour 45 minute vibe safari from Bill Push as he mixes his favourite tunes from the last couple of months. Brian Ferry and Talking Heads* but also Daniel Avery and Red Axes and the likes. Get in!



No tracklist but I'm going to put this picture of all his tags here to give you an idea:



soundcloud.com/bill-push-music
pushmusic.co.uk/blogroll/
facebook.com/pages/Push-Music

*There is an edit of my favourite song in the world 'This Must Be The Place' - which I am usually very protective of and wouldn't have any truck with, but after doing our Tiny Choons radio show all about mash ups and covers I actually really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment