05 February 2014

White Light Mix #94 - Falcon Punch


Need to check out more of the White Light Mixes.  I listened to this one because of the Cosmic Kids, Mylo and LCD in the tracklist, and I stayed for all the other tunes. It's REALLY good. Unexpected deep but very chilled vibes in there. The beginning reminds me of Tosca and then the tunes get all sorts of cool. It really make me want to go for a night drive. Which is the point I guess.


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
The New Deal – Exciting New Direction
The Dead Rose Music Company – Bad Desire
Kool & The Gang – Summer Madness (High PKWY Edit)
Sopwith Camel – Orange Peel
Nina Simone – Black Is The Colour Of My True Love’s Hair (Jaffa Remix)
Nicolas Jaar – Don’t Break My Love
Mylo – Sunworshipper
Quintus Project – Night Flight (Alex Barck Cut Edit)
Ron Basejam – Hell No
Caribou – Sun (DJ Guilio Remix)
DJ Steef – Track 1
Cosmic Kids – Freight To My Soul
LCD Soundsystem – Someone Great

I've posted one other White Light mix, the one by Tyler Fedchuck from Radio Zero, check that in all its 80s synth glory here.

soundcloud.com/falcon-punch
whitelightmixes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment