11 September 2015

Floating Points & Caribou on NTS Live


I love radio shows like this - music guys just playing whatever the hell they like, all the tunes are totally different and I hadn't heard most of them before. All pretty chill. Quality vibes.



Tracklist:
INTERIOR-ASCENDING
YOSHIO SUZUKI-KANE
SUZANNE CIANI-LIVE BUCHALA CONCERT 1975
MARIAH-UNKONWN
DONNIE & JOE EMERSON-BABY
ANGIE STONE-EVERYDAY
DILLA-WORKINONIT
UNKNOWN-UNKNOWN
TOMMY COOK-MUSIC FROM SOUTHSIDE
ARCHIE MCLEAN-THE RULER
STANLEY CLARKE-LOPSY LU EDIT
BLOODBIRDS-DIVORCE SEA
JACKIE MITTOO-WALL STREET
YAMASUKI-KONO SAMURAI
BIDUAN-OMA IRAMA & RITA
FLOATING POINTS-SILHOUETTES
SUSAN PILSBURY-JOE AND LUTHER
KOUSHIK-NOTHING'S THE SAME
LENA PLATONOS-GALLOP
PEABLO BRYSON-SPREAD YOUR WINGS
GLORIA JAY-KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
RUSSEL BLAKE-ONLY LOVER
LES SINS-UNTITLED
UNKNOWN-UNKNOWN
OTIS GAYLE-I'LL BE AROUND (DUB)
JENNIFER LARA-I AM IN LOVE
CHARMION TOUSSAINT-CARIBBEAN CHILDREN
JENNIFER LARA-WEEKEND LOVING
CAROL ANDERSON-HOLDING ON
PATRICIA DENSON & THE SOUL EXPRESSIONS-I THOUGHT I HEARD YOU
BORIS MANCO-ISTE HENDEK
GROUP HOME-INNA CITI LIFE
BULLWACKIES ALL STARS-SKIN TIGHT

I posted an excellent fireside chat that Dan Snaith from Caribou recorded check it out here.
If you liked this and haven't checked out any of the Lazpods, you should get on them here.

ntslive.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment