17 November 2013

LeBron's Galaxy of Love Mixtape


Lovely, light and upbeat disco mix from LeBron. Always a pleasure, always such a wide selection of tracks. Perfect Sunday afternoon buzz.


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
Crown Heights Affair – Galaxy of Love
Michael Baker – Don’t You Want my lovin
Kashif – Are you the woman
52nd Street – Tell Me
Kathy Buck – Don’t beat around the bush
Phyllis St. James – Candlelight
Delegation - Dance Like Fred Astaire
Bloodstone – My Love Grows Stanger
Inner Life – I Like it Like That
Cheryl Lynn – I just wanna Be your fantasy
Barbara Fowler – Come and Get Me
The Emotions – You’re the best
Attitude – I wanna get to know you better
Aurra – Make up your Mind
Maxx Traxx – Don’t touch it
Klique – Baby you can be the one
The cool notes – in your car
Melba Moore – Livin for your love
Evelyn king – I cant stand it
Aurra – Like I like it
High fashion –Feeling Lucky Lately
Carrie Lucas – Rocking for you love
Howard Johnson Keepin Love new
Kashif – Stoned Love
Thunderstorm – Here’s to you
Cheryl Lynn – Fix it
Shalamar – Don’t try to change it
Tommorrows Edition – im the best
Gloria Gaynor – runaround love
Tavares – Loveline
The Keith Diamond Band – All Night Rocker
Hayewood – A time like this
Attitude – Love me tonight
Status 4 – Loving You
The whispers – Keep on Loving me
September – The lover in me
Goody goose – it looks like love
Con Funk Shun – if youre in need of love
The players association – turn the music up
Siriusmo – high together

I've posted a bunch of other sweet LeBron mixes, check 'em out here.

soundcloud.com/samroney
facebook.com/pages/LeBRON

No comments:

Post a Comment