30 October 2013

Flamingo: Dance Club Sydney mix

Image from here.

I'd never heard of Flamingo before I came across this quality mix they made for Dance Club Sydney. They are a 3 piece band based in Adelaide making pretty cool tunes, kind of slow, heavy but also very dreamy. And they put together a pretty sweet mix; nice, slow vibe with a few deadly tracks I'd never heard before. It's short but very enjoyable. The last track is one of theirs and I've had it on repeat. Check it out:


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist
01 - Emoh Instead - Why Can't You (Say So….)
02 - Jaw Jam - Long NIght
03 - Charles Murdoch - Unreleased
04 - A Thousand Years - Flying High
05 - Mount Kimbie - Made to Stray
06 - Bonobo - Cirrusv
07 - Nicolas Jaar - The Ego
08 - Ben Pearce What I Might Do (Kilter Remix)
09 - Twin Empire - What I Want
10 - Lion Babe - Treat Me Like Fire
11 - FLAMINGO - Heart, My (Original Mix)

Check out more of their tunes at soundcloud.com/flamingoaus.

Flamingo on Facebook
soundcloud.com/danceclubsydney

No comments:

Post a Comment