08 August 2013

Compuphonic July 2013 mix


It's been AGES since Compuphonic made a mix, and then it took me AGES to get around to listening to it. Better late than never! Another gorgeous house mix with a few of his own edits thrown in. (Including one of Henrik Schwarz' remix of Omar's 'I'm Feeling You' which is always whopper and makes me want to listen to Henri Schwarz' DJ Kicks album again.) Huzzah!
 
If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
Brian Eno - LUX (Nicolas Jaar Remix)
Isolee - Allowance
Mario Basanov - Lonely Days Plate Dub
Konstantin Sibold - Madeleine
Andhim - Hausch
Omar - Feeling You (Henrik Schwarz Remix) (Compuphonic Edit)
Digitaria - Shine - wAFF Sunrise Mix (Compuphonic Edit)
???? - ????
Joel Compass - Fucked up (Compuphonic Remix)
Kolsch - Zig
HVOB - Always Like This (Andhim Remix)
Coma - My Orbit

Love that last Coma track. It also features in this mix by Lil Dave and in Mano Le Tough's Beats in Space mix that I posted previously.

I've posted a whole bunch of other Compuphonic mixes, check 'em out here. They are all ace, particularly this one that I never stop playing.

soundcloud.com/compuphonic-1
facebook.com/compuphonicmax

No comments:

Post a Comment